Building Employee Engagement
Length: 1 Days
Effective organizations realize that they must equip their people to work productively with different people across a variety of workplace situations. As a result, organizations are more agile, innovative and productive. Their results show in employee commitment and business performance. This workshop in interpersonal skills training is designed to teach participants the concepts of Social Style and the use of versatility to effectively manage behavior difference in the workplace.
Participants will learn through interactive and dynamic educational instruction, including experiential learning and role playing exercises. Participants will also experience 2 role play situations in which they are video recorded for their evaluation and review. Feedback will be provided by peers and workshop facilitators.
- Discover how to enhance workplace productivity and morale
- Identify each of the four social STYLES
- Participants will learn the best plans of action to work with and accommodate STYLE differences
- Pinpoint areas of tension and understand the reason for backup behavior, which can ultimately lead to toxic relationships if left unchecked
- Describe the Versatility dimension and define sources of social endorsement while identifying the steps to take to increase their Versatility and success at work
Who Should Attend:
Business professionals at all levels who wish to have more effective business conversations